I’ve tested & rounded up my favourite natural facial cleansers that work for every skin type from brands I trust!
If you’ve been here awhile you might remember that I’m a bit of a skincare fanatic but one who fully believes in finding the best products that are effective and stick with them!
I made the switch to natural facial cleansers and skincare products some time ago and I won’t look back! Sure, there is a cost difference but there is also a difference in effectiveness, what ingredients your skin absorbs, and even an environmental factor.
I know I’m not the only skincare lover in the S&S community so I wanted to save you the work and rounded up five of my favourite natural facial cleansers that are effective, are made with clean ingredients, and are made by brands I trust!
From oil cleansers to refillable options I know you’ll find your favourite here; the hard part is choosing which one you love most (psst, I use different ones for different times of the year!!)
Five Natural Facial Cleansers I Love
Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
Why it’s great:
- It’s cost effective!
- It’s a 3-in-1 formula meaning you can skip the makeup remover and the toner (more savings)
- Your face is left feeling thoroughly cleansed but not dried out
- It’s unscented and gentle enough for all skin types
Foster Renew Face Wash
Foster Skincare is part of the Eluma Beauty family that includes my all time favourite makeup Elate Cosmetics so you know it’s that good. The Renew Face Wash is my personal favourite designed sensitive skin.
WHY IT’s GREAT
- It’s completely unscented and is made without essential oils
- It’s made with honey which has amazing benefits for giving you glowing skin like being antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal
- The packaging recyclable OR you can purchase refills if you are near a refill location
Three Ships Refresh Papaya & Salicylic Acid Cleanser
Salicylic acid is probably an ingredient you’re familiar with if you love skincare like I do and have struggled with acne – ditto! Three Ships Refresh Cleanser is formulated for oily or combination skin (oily in some spots, dry in others) with its champion ingredient aspen bark extract, a natural source of salicylic acid!
why it’s great
- Of course, the pimple preventing & treating power
- You can try it for 30 days and get a full refund if it isn’t the right fit – if it is the right fit, you can subscribe & save!!
- It’s made with upcycled and naturally derived ingredients
Garden City Essentials Facial Cleansing Oil
One of my absolutely favourite small batch products, especially when I get dry winter skin! The Rosehip + Argan Facial Cleansing OIL, yes, oil is formulated to dissolve other oils and provide a deep cleanse without your skin’s natural barrier function.
WHY IT’S GREAT
- It’s made with essential oils like frankincense which has great benefits for your skin
- It leaves your skin glowing
- It’s refillable if you’re in the Niagara Region
AlumierMD Purifying Gel Cleanser
You know I’m a big believer in calling in the experts when you need it and it’s no different for skincare. AlumierMD products are prescribed by a medical aesthetician because of the therapeutic level of the ingredients. After a skin consultation with ClaraDerma+ in the Niagara Region, the AlumierMD Purifying Gel Cleanser was recommended to help treat my hormonal acne along with another fav product, the Acne Balancing Serum.
why it’s great
- The ingredients are clean and highly effective because of the potency
- You can trust it’s best for your needs because it is prescribed by an expert