Day 10 with Os & Oakes brings comfort to the whole family with everyday basics made in Canada from buttery soft bamboo cotton!
Is it apparent that there are a few things you can count on me to share about? Clothes that go the distance, sustainably and ethically made in Toronto, and any opportunity to match with your little humans! Os & Oakes fits that criteria, and then some! My knit beanie in THE perfect shade of pink is an Os & Oakes original and it’s pretty much my favourite accessory!
Os & Oakes is an Ontario based clothing brand that creates high-quality, utterly soft, uber comfy essentials for the whole family. If you’re a big fan of a classic crewneck like me Erika, founder of Os & Oakes, has you covered! This is one of my favourite sustainable brands for the kids! It’s not only mine but Jillian Harris has included Os & Oakes as one of Leo & Annie’s favourite Canadian brands too!
Like many mamas who start a business, Erika was inspired by her own two boys. She wanted to create clothing they could play comfortably in, that were durable, and that looked fashionable! Her business partner & brother, Michael, wanted to bring an adult look to children’s clothing (who doesn’t love a classic crewneck). Their vision brings us unisex, sustainably made, modern clothing from the biggest to the littlest members of the family.
Amelia asked me the other day why there was a bird on my beanie. Well, the ‘OS’ stands for ostrich because they love the strength of the odd looking, unique, quirky bird thats much stronger than they appear – like the will of a toddler. I believe that’s an ‘if you know, you know’ statement for a mother!
I am so excited for one lucky winner to have the chance to wrap themselves in some buttery soft clothing, knowing it’s ethically & sustainably made here in Canada!
Today’s prize sponsored by Os & Oakes is …….. a $150 gift certificate to stock up on some super cute, super comfortable, and super versatile clothing items of your choice!
how to Enter
- First, log in using your email OR your Facebook account by clicking the Log In to Enter this Giveaway in the RafflePress box below
(p.s. – the reason I’m using RafflePress is to ensure everything is fair and accurate!!)
- Once you’ve logged into RafflePress, follow the prompts on how to enter.
- Each giveaway includes heading over to Instagram, liking today’s post, tagging your friends, AND if you’re really eager to win subscribing to our mailing lists (we promise, no nonsense)
- Click on the prompt (ie: “Like the Day 10 Instagram Post”) – once you have fulfilled the requirement (ie: liked the post) your entry will be logged.
- All of the giveaways will run until March 20th, 2022 at 12:00 AM. All the winners will be contacted directly by Simple & Sage and will be published in each blog post within the RafflePress box below.
- Each giveaway is considered its own separate giveaway, so you will need to enter all of the giveaways you would like the chance to win. The more prompts you complete (ie: “Follow Simple & Sage on Instagram”) the more chances you will get to win.
- All winners will be contacted via email by firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you entered the other 12 Days of Giving giveaways yet? Head to the others below and enter until 12:00 AM on March 20th!!
Day 1 with Paperscript
Day 2 with So Luxury
Day 3 with Goldminds Class
Day 4 with Mad About Style
Day 5 with Joyous Health
Day 6 with Pure Balanxed
Day 7 with Mike & Jojo Boutique
Day 8 with ClaraDerma
Day 9 with The Gift Refinery