Day 11 with Miiko Skin Co. is for the skincare lover who appreciates non-toxic, vegan, Canadian made products that are sustainable!
When I started Simple & Sage I didn’t know how much my pursuit of glowing skin would become a pillar. Welp, here we are and turns out YOU love a good chat about skin as much as I do. Day 11 with Miiko Skin Co. is for you, the skin guru, who also knows the magic of nature for our skin and cares about how their purchase impacts the environment – essentially, all the reasons I started Simple & Sage.
Miiko Skin Co. is a Canadian, natural skincare brand that uses simple ingredients sourced from local suppliers in British Columbia. Miiko fully embraces understanding how the brand impacts the environment and works to make it a circular business model as possible while still making great products accessible. How is this done? Everything from sourcing ingredients to packaging and choosing where to sell.
One way that Miiko makes a positive impact on the environment is by offering refillable products! Products can be refilled at local retailers or bulk size online & refill at home.
This past year Miiko Skin Co. joined the Eluma Beauty family under Melodie, founder of my all time favourite cosmetic brand Elate Cosmetics. Melodie & Kimiko, creator of Miiko, share a common goal to disrupt the status quo of the cosmetic and skincare industry by making simple, quality, refillable products accessible. This revolution has and continues to reduce unnecessary waste coming from everyday products we use in our bathrooms!
I can’t wait to give one lucky winner an opportunity to find their new favourite products and reduce their impact on the environment. Small changes add up!
Today’s prize sponsored by Miiko Skin Co. is …….. the Balancing Complexion Set including a Honey Face Wash, Apple Toner, Luminous Serum, and a Konjac sponge. This set is great for managing mild to moderate acne and helps to balance the skin’s PH and control breakouts.
how to Enter
- First, log in using your email OR your Facebook account by clicking the Log In to Enter this Giveaway in the RafflePress box below
(p.s. – the reason I’m using RafflePress is to ensure everything is fair and accurate!!)
- Once you’ve logged into RafflePress, follow the prompts on how to enter.
- Each giveaway includes heading over to Instagram, liking today’s post, tagging your friends, AND if you’re really eager to win subscribing to our mailing lists (we promise, no nonsense)
- Click on the prompt (ie: “Like the Day 11 Instagram Post”) – once you have fulfilled the requirement (ie: liked the post) your entry will be logged.
- All of the giveaways will run until March 20th, 2022 at 12:00 AM. All the winners will be contacted directly by Simple & Sage and will be published in each blog post within the RafflePress box below.
- Each giveaway is considered its own separate giveaway, so you will need to enter all of the giveaways you would like the chance to win. The more prompts you complete (ie: “Follow Simple & Sage on Instagram”) the more chances you will get to win.
- All winners will be contacted via email by email@example.com
Have you entered the other 12 Days of Giving giveaways yet? Head to the others below and enter until 12:00 AM on March 20th!!
Day 1 with Paperscript
Day 2 with So Luxury
Day 3 with Goldminds Class
Day 4 with Mad About Style
Day 5 with Joyous Health
Day 6 with Pure Balanxed
Day 7 with Mike & Jojo Boutique
Day 8 with ClaraDerma
Day 9 with The Gift Refinery
Day 10 with Os & Oakes