Day 3 with Goldminds Class will help children develop mindfulness & learn to handle big emotions while having fun with the Gold Minders program.
Day 3 is all about raising the new generation to be mindful, resilient and emotionally intelligent. Can we all agree to raise a glass & cheers to that!!! Goldminds is the first-of-its-kind mindfulness classroom for kids and it has been a welcomed addition to our home! I know it will be in yours!
Are you ready to meet Cynthia, the founder of Goldminds, because she lights up the classroom for her students. Cynthia is a certified meditation teacher and works with children across North America to help them enhance their focus, improve their self-regulation, their self-confidence and their sleep. Her vision and mission grew out of her own life-long journey to work of her mental health & mindset, wondering what her life would have been like had she learned mindfulness as a child. As a mother & someone on her own wellness journey being able to provide these skills to my growing little humans at the age of 4 feels like such a step in the right direction, thanks to Cynthia and Goldminds.
New to the Goldminds classroom this year is the 8-week Treasure Hunt program, a weekly mindfulness class for kids aged 5-8. Amelia absolutely LOVES seeing Miss Cynthia once a week for her mindfulness activities and completing her workbook. What I love is that she is learning to be more mindful, to regulate her big (and I mean big) emotions, and is ready for bed after her class each week. The program includes a 45 minute live virtual class every week with a small & intimate cohort to provide individualized attention and personalized support and an engaging workbook to track their progress with take home activities.
I can’t WAIT to gift one of your little humans the opportunity to learn and grow with Cynthia in this unique and invaluable classroom!
Today’s prize sponsored by Goldminds is ……. admission for one child to the 8-week Treasure Hunt program for the April 2022 Cohort!
how to Enter
- First, log in using your email OR your Facebook account by clicking the Log In to Enter this Giveaway in the RafflePress box below
(p.s. – the reason I’m using RafflePress is to ensure everything is fair and accurate!!)
- Once you’ve logged into RafflePress, follow the prompts on how to enter.
- Each giveaway includes heading over to Instagram, liking today’s post, tagging your friends, AND if you’re really eager to win subscribing to our mailing lists (we promise, no nonsense)
- Click on the prompt (ie: “Like the Day 3 Instagram Post”) – once you have fulfilled the requirement (ie: liked the post) your entry will be logged.
- All of the giveaways will run until March 20th, 2022 at 12:00 AM. All the winners will be contacted directly by Simple & Sage and will be published in each blog post within the RafflePress box below.
- Each giveaway is considered its own separate giveaway, so you will need to enter all of the giveaways you would like the chance to win. The more prompts you complete (ie: “Follow Simple & Sage on Instagram”) the more chances you will get to win.
- All winners will be contacted via email by firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you entered the other 12 Days of Giving giveaways yet? Head to the others below and enter until 12:00 AM on March 20th!!
Day 1 with Paperscript
Day 2 with So Luxury